Thursday, May 25, 2006

Collar Firecracker


Collar Firecracker, originally uploaded by Victorita.


I've been back at work. This is part of my new collection - La Colección Verde. It's all about being beautiful, brillant and natural.

Over the past year or two, green has become a really attractive color to me. Which I thought was strange, since I never used to like green before. Now I love it.

Also, I love SILK. I've been really into the texture and shimmer of it for a while, and I finally decided to make a collection based on and inspired by green, using silk. TA DAAAA!



Flor de Cactus  - detail

Gargantilla Suculenta - detail

3 comments:

Fausto Vargas said...

Hey nice blog,, firts time around here.. keep postings

Son Poemas said...

Extraño collar, pero me encanta la flor.

Un saludo.

Gracias.

Diego said...

jejjeje, soy diego tu pagina esta muy padre visista la mia k es http://superflifli.blogspot.com/