Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm Bitter.

I haven't yet forgiven this guy for the offense of not adoring me.

I know, it sounds vain.

I think it's because of my new found sense of self-worth. I think I'm pretty hot stuff - and I'm offended that he kinda did too, and then changed his mind.

Sigo molesta por un chico que cometió el ofenso de no adorarme.

Siento que ya debo de perdonarlo, y olvidar de todo, pero mi orgullo insiste en seguir asi....

Sera porque antes los dejaba tratarme mal, y nunca me di cuenta cuando no me querían? Y ahora... pues ahora, he cambiado. Ya no soy la misma niña que antes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nPost.com Interview with Mihail Lari of BlogIt
Mihail Lari, CEO of BlogIt Mihail shares his insights on monetizing content, growing a startup, and the future of Blogs.
Hey, great site! I just came across it today and will definitely bookmark it. If you have a minute come to my payroll paycard site. Thanks!