Monday, March 07, 2005

Boys Are Wierd

Two years ago I met a boy in my neighborhood. We talked for a little bit, and one day he came to my house and we kissed. I protsted appropriately, and he left, and I didn't hear from him again.

About 4 months ago, I saw him on the street, and he seemed happy to see me, so we talked and I gave him my new number. He didn't call.

He just called me this morning, to say "hi". I didn't have the slightest clue who he was, I didn't recognize his name or voice. He reminded me ("Oooooh"! I said, "The guy from a loooooong time ago....?") and now he's going to accompany me on my way to my afternoon class.

He's cute and nice, kinda young... but wtf? Two years later he decides to call me? I'm curious, but ready to be annoyed if he tries anything funny.

By the way, I had a GREAT time at Fusion, and I sold about 2000 pesos of stuff. Valio la pena, y voy a seguir haciendo cosas para la sigiente.

No comments: