Friday, March 04, 2005

Fusion Thursday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, the first day of Fusion went FINE - so well in fact that I didn't take any pictures at all. But I did take pictures afterwards, when I realized I hadn't yet taken any pictures.

I sold some stuff already, and everyone seemed really into my stuff. Yay!!!!

My friend Paty came to take care of my booth while I ran off to give classes in Toreo for a few hours. When I came back, it was decided that we would eat, then all go to a fashion show at the Hostel Vireyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Five people in a taxi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some of the fashion plates.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ernesto, Paty's boyfriend POSING.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the wonder that is Carlitos. He seemed quite comfortable with the fact that I wanted to take pictures of him. And later when I returned for the details, he didn't bat an eye.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I LOVE YOU CARLOS!!!

No comments: