Sunday, March 27, 2005

No, I didn't go to Acapulco for Semana Santa.

Hmmmm... I just realized several of my recent entries have been about my roommate. While I have been making the best of things, and keepin' a good attitude, I can't help but recognize that as a BAD SIGN.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Juan has been asleep on the sofa all morning (I think they came home around 7am) and I'm a little distressed, because my house is a mess. And it's 1 o'clock, and they are still asleep.

I want my roomate to stumble out of bed, so I can sweetly lay down the law: CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT.

It's all good, I was drinking a bit with them myself last night... but, well, I just hate they way last night's fun turns into sleep all day and leave the house a disaster.

*Sigh*
1. Time to hit the rental bulliten boards. Any non-alcholics want to come live with me?
2. Bathe, wake roomie up, give them a deadline, by which they house will be clean as a whistle, neat as a pin.
3. Leave house.

UPDATE:
They all finally woke up and left. I paid back my roomate the 200 pesos he had given me last week, thus inadvertently letting him know that I was no longer poor.

When they came back, my roomie tried to borrow another 50 off me. I shook my head, and mentioned the 200 pesos I had given him earlier, and he says, "Yeah, but we just spent that all in the cantina... " I told him that was not my fault.

I mean, the guy is going to owe me 1500 in a few days, for rent... I just thought I'd keep us at that number, as I have my doubts as to whether he will even have that or not.

No comments: