Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Noche en Guadalajara...

Well, we all went out Saturday night, some friends and all the housemates.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my roomate. It turns out he likes to drink - alot. It was distressing, to see him drink. Mostly because he had already explained to us that he had a HUGE drinking problem, and he hadn't been drinking in 8 months.

Seeing him drink, it was evident why he had to stop. He didn't come home with us that night, and the next morning when I saw him, his face was fucked up, because he had gotten into a fight.

We talked about it, he says he doesn't want to drink any more. I have my fingers crossed, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, "How many times has he said that that before...?"

On a lighter note, here is my other roomie and his girl.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: