Thursday, March 17, 2005

la vida accelerada...!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Paty and Candela... and Candela's Burger

Okay, I almost gave up the blog, but mostly because my life has become SO BUSY that all extra things (cleaning house, watching Los Sanchez, blogging...) fell by the wayside.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My burger... called "The Redneck"

I went with the Paty, Ernesto and Candela and Daniela to BARRACUDA'S. Barracuda's is this retro style diners, that serves MONSTER hamburgers, and CURLY FRIES - Just like Jack-in-a-Box, I swear, the SAME ONES - AND also happpens to be a FULL BAR.

It also happens to be full of Mexico City hipsters.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Paty's fashion show. I had just designed some new wrist cuffs, and Olga snatched them up and put them on her models - to my great joy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The show was a huge success... there had to be 300 people there, the place was packed. I got to see the models backstage, but I couldn't get within 6 feet of the runway:(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me and Carlitos, this adorable artist who turns old books into arts, since (he says) no one in Mexico likes to read, so he makes them into art so people will look at them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Candy, and Sue-Ellen...! An old friend from a long time ago, we've started bumping into each other(since I have a social life again!) and proof of my burgeoning career as a designer was when she saw me she said "I knew you'd be here... it was a fashion show, I said, Victoria will be here..."

I was drunk that night. I think I gave her yet another business card.

I've never had business cards... and I love them, so ... oh well.

1 comment:

Gerson Obrajero said...

I would like to eat one of those burgers, but nothing better than unos taquitos al pastor ;)

Saludos locochona, y suerte en el mundo de la moda :D