Monday, March 28, 2005

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Monday has come, I'm awake early, coffee in hand, with plenty of time to spare to leave for work and beat the taking the kiddies to school morning rush. I have alot to work on this week:

1. My classes.
  • keep the ones I have
  • vague, loose lesson plans work really well (compared to no lesson plans)
  • get new ones
2. Cafe a la Moda
  • meetings
  • whatever Candela has planned...?
3. Zoila
  • see Ulises about logo-labels, price quote, colors etc.
  • um, make more bracelets
  • take them to Kulte, Rock Shop
4. Living Situation
  • respond to ads, interview potential renters-roommates
  • don't scream at roomie
  • kick roomie out (after rent is paid, assuming rent will be paid)
  • decide not to kick roomie out
5. Life in General
  • please please not to spend more than 50ish pesos a day!!!
  • be nice to everyone who deserves it
  • don't send El Perro any mean (or sexy) emails, no matter how much a jerk he is and deserves to know it
  • look good always
  • don't try to do everything; having a social life and projects is great, but your friends don't really really need you to attend every occasion/event they toss your way.
Okay, I think that's all for now. That should keep me straight. And keep me from going crazy.

No comments: