Tuesday, February 22, 2005

How I Made My Favicon!

1. First I took a picture of my favorite T-shirt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2. Then I cropped it down to a perfect square.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3. Then I adjusted the color/contrast/gamma whatever till I got this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4. Then I uploaded the image to these people and they send me a zip file of my icon.

5. Then I searched for a free hosting service that supports .ico images (the hosting service I use doesn't)to find someone who does. Then I upload my .ico to them.

6. Then I insert the location into the code shown here, and drop that into my template as instructed.

7. Then I waited anxiously, since I have no idea what I'm doing and figure I did it wrong anyway... and then after about 5 minutes I was rewarded with this baby: Yay!!!

1 comment:

Gerson Obrajero said...

Yeah! thanks a lot carnalita, I'll try to post mine!!!

Saludotes.