Saturday, February 26, 2005

Sorry for the mess.

Dear D and G,

I am very sorry I left such a big mess in the living room and dining room tonight. You see, I was working all day on these muñequeras/wrist-cuffs that I am making.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lo que pasa es que I have an interview with this girl tomorrow. She is the one in charge of accessories, for this Art and Design Fair-Bazaar thing. If all goes well, I will be in this bazaar next weekend, selling my goods.

I don´t have very many made right now, so I spent all day making some to take to show the girl. It is now very very late, and I have made alot, but I don't really feel like cleaning up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm sorry for being such a bad roomie, but I promise when I'm making lots of $$$$ off my accessories or whatever, that I will remember you guys and give pretty things to your wives/girlfriends/daughters. I also promise to clean up my shit when I get home tomorrow.

Love,
Victoria

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: