Monday, February 21, 2005

Roomate on Vacation

Three reasons why being alone in the house is not so bad...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can get hot and heavy in the living room(or any other room!) without having to worry about unexpected arrival of/waking up the roomate.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I get to let my undies dry on the banister rail instead of hanging them upstairs on the clothesline.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can sleep with the phone.

This is especially important because I'm not working alot right now, so I can sleep in. And naturally, people do call before I get up, but this way, I can handle the call, and go back to sleep, with minimum movement/disturbance.

Hmm... 2 out of 3 of my reasons seemed to be based on FLOJERA. Lazy, lazy girl.

1 comment:

hipster said...

Latest news: An English teacher living in La Roma who enjoys the advantages of being alone linked a schizo to a nice and cosy blog..."Thanks", he said, "for a moment you made me forget the class I have to give tomorrow"...And there he is again , walking at random, English tacher waiting for something to happen