Sunday, February 27, 2005

This can't be for real...

I'm still getting queries about the room for rent. Today I received this...

Hello there.

My name is Reby and I am 29 years old. I live in Texas
and am wanting to pick up from reality and just move.
I am a nurse here and have a roommate who is a nurse
and we just want a change in life. I should say for
the better. I have always wanted to just head out to a
peaceful area and now here's my chance. Can you please
email me some pictures and tell me a little more. I
have never done anything like this, but am willing to
pay upfront or however this might work. Thank you for
your time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
Reby

Is this for real? Could it be? I really don't think so... but then, WTF is it? I love the internet, too, but ... why do people do this?

Two nurses want to move to Mexico, D.F. just because they want a "change in life"? She wants to "head out to a peaceful area"? Wierd wierd wierd.

2 comments:

Leon Bertoletti said...

Hmm, I don't believe it...

Gerson Obrajero said...

Peaceful Area???? Chilangolandia?????

Ojalá que eso de las niñeras sea una especie de broma de alguien.

Saludos.