Sunday, February 20, 2005

La Roma

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Last week I went with my friend, who lives in the Roma. We went to go eat, and we walked about 20 minutes to get where we wanted to go. It was late after noon, so there was this magic in the air, smoky light, sharp contrast, all with the dusty, sleepy feeling that whispers to you: time for a siesta!

We were more hungry than sleep, however. I took some pictures along the walk.

The Roma is full of all these beautiful old buildings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some are in better shape than others.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Scary dog watching us from the comfort of his doghouse. He didn't seem to mind the closeup though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love patios, and secret courtyards. Passing by these buildings, I can't resist peering in, to see what is hidden from the outside world.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: