Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's not over yet...

*sigh* Ex-roomie came by the house last night. He wanted to talk with me, so I obliged him and went downstairs and to the street.

He started explaining how he had found a place to live, but Sunday the girl told him she had rented it to someone else. At this moment, I felt my heart in my throat - but then he explained that he wasn't worried about where to stay, since the mechanic was going to let him stay in the taller with his car.

I was relieved, but then he explained how he had "uncapitilized" himself completely, and I realized he wanted money. He asked me for 50 pesos, and I said no. By coincidence, I had a ten-peso coin in my pocket, and I fingered it for a moment, but I decided, no. It's better this way.

Then he had to come back an hour later after the Good-Roomie had arrived, since he figures they are on such great terms. It's a guy thing... haha, but no go. D also refused him money.

It sucks, having to be so cold and firm, but ... having him come around more often, and knowing that he'll never realize what the real problem is, well that would suck more.

Lo que pasa es que gana muy bien...! El problema es que lo gasta en el alcohol. Viene a pedir algo de nosotros, como si fuera por un acto de Dios que se quedó sin dinero, pero sabemos muuuuy bien lo que pasa.

Lo sentimos mucho, pero tu ya nos has demostrado que por el alcohol, eres casi incapaz a administrar tu dinero, y tu vida. Por eso te corrí de la casa, por que yo sí tengo las cosas muy en claro, y quiero estar felíz.

A todos modos, todavia hay unas cajas de el en el patio de el. Despues que le negué el dinero, me aseguró que las llevaría muy pronto. Le dije que no se preocupara, y me agredeció mucho.

Por sus inseguridades, piensa que lo odio. No es cierto. Simplemente no tolero su comportamiento alcoholico. Igual, como no puede enfrentar la gravidad de su problema, dice a si mimso "Victoria me odia porque me gusta tomar..."

Whatever.

No comments: