Monday, April 11, 2005

New Roomate!!!

I had decided to interview as many possible roomates as I could, and then carefully select from them all.

But in the past week, I could only meet with one girl. I had other calls, but people are so flakey... I was in contact by email with several people, but they must not really need a room after all.

Oh, and there was one French kid who called, after I had already decided to rent the room to B, the girl I interviewed. I found his "looking-for" ad online, and it also says he likes "desmadre". No thanks, buddy!

And so, B has come to the house. She seems very private(shy?)and she spent about 4 hours yesterday washing an enormous quantity of clothes. An activity which I can only whole-heartedly approve of!

The remainder of the time(it's only been two days) she spends in her room doing things. Like what, I have no idea. But I don't care!

She's very young, I think she must be really happy to have her own private space.

No comments: