Friday, April 01, 2005

Love Letters

Daniel has decided to contact Gordon:

Hey Gordon!

How are things going? Still busy? I read Rich's blog and it definitely seems that way...(You guys are so full of shit and you know it)

Anyway, just checking in on the money situation.(I still want it) Haven't seen Victoria in a month, our schedules are so criss-crossed that she's sleeping when I'm working and vice-versa!! (We´re both doing 10 x's better now than before when we worked for you) Needless to say, I have been unable to communicate with her about the paycheck to see if she received hers.( We have talked about this problem extensively and are actively exploring legal options)

We don't have a telephone and my cell broke, (No money) so I have been unable to call and check in with you. I thought about dropping buy spur of the moment, but I know you have a full schedule (we know you're at home playing solitaire on your computer) so unfortunately I must write you from this internet cafe (look how far I've come down because of you). Please let me know when I can swing by to pick up the check!!

Even though I don't work for you anymore (thank God!), I'm really pleased to know that your business is growing!! :)(We know you're lost in the mire of unpaid bills and unnecessary expenses as always... but keep a stiff upper lip! Things may improve, someday... well, probably not, but that's why we don't work for you any more)

Hope to hear from you soon!(I want my money!)

Best(of luck - you need it!),

Daniel

We are eagerly awaiting the reply.

UPDATE: Gordon has responded, pleasantly as a matter of fact. He says we will get our money soon. We´ll see about that.

No comments: