Friday, April 01, 2005

I want the 4000 pesos you owe me!

I worked for Gordon last year, before my back problem, and I started working for him as soon as I got back to Mexico in January.

I knew he had a history of not paying on time, but I was sure I could get around that, or that if I just handled things right, I could get paid (mostly) on time.

So, so wrong.

I started pushing for my money, and they pushed back. They actually got defensive and acted offended...? This gave me the ammo needed to drop a class I had with them for a new class, with a new school, who 1) Pays Teachers First Always and 2)Pays More Money.

I thought I could keep the few classes I had with Gordon, pick up new classes with the new wonderful got-their-shit-together school, but alas, in a matter of weeks the few other classes I had got cancelled or apparently decided not to continue on.

I still hadn't received any money from them, and I had a wierd empty feeling about the sudden loss of all my classes with them.

I was right. I had apparently been "let go of". My ex-roomie from hell is a partner for this school, and he has a blog I check out occasionally. Please read for an alternative version of above events - in case you don´t recognize me, I am "Miss Pierced".

My current good roomie Daniel is the other fellow mentioned who also had to be taught a lesson and let go of. He has a story too, but it comes down the same thing: you give back what you receive. They also owe him a large chunk of money.

I really really need the money. And I really really hate THEM. I'm so sorry their business is going so badly, but THATS NOT MY PROBLEM.

No comments: