Monday, April 04, 2005

Things Could Be Worse, Right?





There's really no point in even blogging about this anymore... I came home tonight after a lovely, relaxing and inexpensive day, to find my living room full of at least 6 teenagers I don't know, smoking and drinking beer, and my drunk drunk roomate.

They left, I yelled at him, and he drunkenly told me over and over again how I shouldn't have kicked them out.

They saved him from they police, who were giving him a hard time since he walked into the OXXO drunk.

I want him to leave NOW. NOW NOW NOW. This sucks more than anything has ever sucked in a long long time. Actually, it doesn't suck as bad as the first week post-op... and I guess it doesn't suck as bad as having to choose between Adolf and Paris...

Soon this will be over. Right?

No comments: